Online Accounting Lessons for FREE. We know how tricky accounting can be, hence the birth of this project. This site provides useful and informative lessons about various accounting topics to help you learn and become well-versed in accounting. more..
Learn accounting starting with this accounting basics course. This section serves as a primer for beginners and a refresher for those who already have background in accounting. Build and solidify your accounting knowledge.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Fundamental Accounting Concepts
- The Financial Statements
- Analyzing, Recording, & Classifying
- Adjusting Entries
- How to Prepare Financial Statements
- Closing Entries
- Post-Closing Trial Balance
- Reversing Entries
- View All Lessons
Financial accounting is the branch that focuses on the preparation of financial statements. Guided by generally accepted accounting principles, it deals with historical data, turning them into financial reports to be used by different users.
Managerial accounting focuses on providing information to be used by the management in decision-making. It deals with the needs of the management rather than strict compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Cost Concepts and Classifications
- Cost Behavior and Analysis
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Pricing Decisions and Methods
- Relevant Costing & Decision-Making
- Responsibility Accounting
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- View All Managerial Accounting Lessons